Now it’s time to put all that you have learned into action. The first part of that is called ‘ideation’. This is where you are brainstorming all the possible ways to create a great website that addresses the issues and expectations that you identified.
First you will create a general template/layout with your group, and then you will take this idea and make it your own!
- What features will your website have?
- What will it look and ‘feel’ like?
- How will people move around and interact with it?
- What content will you post and how often?
- How will it connect your personal interests and academic work?
- How will it link with your other online personas to create one ‘brand’?
These are just a few of the questions that you might explore with your group.
Your product: A group plan of a website template and an individual plan for YOUR own website.